Reducing rotational wheel weight is one of the easiest ways to increase the responsiveness and acceleration of a bike and the Wabi Standard Wheelset may also make it one of the most economical. At 1725g our Wabi Standard Wheelset may be the lightest, most durable wheels available for $250.
The Wabi Standard 700C fixed gear wheel set features double wall, aero profile 7301 A Rim. With a combined weight of 1725g these hand built wheels have final tensioning, lateral and vertical truing and pre-stressing done here at Wabi Cycles in Oklahoma. Wheels include rim strips, and a lock ring for a fixed cog. The rear hub is a flip-flop design, fixed threading on both sides allows the use of fixed or freewheel on either or both sides of the hub.
- Lightweight - 1725g/set (844g front, 881g rear)
- Silky smooth sealed bearing hubs
- Bolt on design is lighter than nuts and doesn't damage dropouts
- True 410g rims- superlight and compliant for a great ride
- 14/15 double butted stainless spokes 32 hole
- Hand finished truing and pre-stressing
- Threading on both sides allows flip flop options
- 100mm front, 120mm rear
Need tires? Give us a call to add stock or custom order tires/tubes to your new wheelset.