Continental Grand Prix 4-Season 700C Tire, Black Edition
A great option for year-round performance riding - including wet and cold conditions. Black sidewall vs. the Classic brown.
|RIDER HEIGHT||FRAME SIZE||STANDOVER HEIGHT|
|5'4 - 5'7||49CM||30.2IN|
|5'7 - 5'10||52CM||31.3IN|
|5'10 - 6'1||55CM||32.5IN|
|6'1 - 6'3||58CM||33.6IN|
|6'3 - 6'6||60CM||34.8IN|
4-Seasons are the choice for fast riding in all conditions along with high quality puncture and sidewall protection.
- Vectran tread protection. Liquid-crystalline polymer provides enormous tear resistance at a very low weight:
- Duraskin sidewall protection. High-quality polyamide fabric protects the tire casing against the worst conditions - skids, slides and more.
- Fast tread that corners. Slick middle with grip patches on the edges for max speed and performance.
- PSI: 00x23c: 110-120, 700x25c: 95-120 g, 700x28c: 95-115 g, 700x32c: 85-102 g
- ISO Width (mm): 23 - 32
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- ISO Diameter: 622
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- Tire Type: Clincher
- TPI: 330
- Tire Bead: Folding