Wabi Lightweight 700C Single Speed/Fixed Individual Wheels, Front or Rear
This is for purchasing individual front or rear wheels only. Find the wheelset purchase HERE. Our individual lightweight wheels are for replacement of your current Wabi lightweights or if you are looking to lighten up your current ride with the perfect combo of light weight, style and durability: silver low flange hubs, stainless double-butted spokes laced to low profile 32h black rims. Great for fixed or single speed riding or even road riding (front only).
|RIDER HEIGHT||FRAME SIZE||STANDOVER HEIGHT|
|5'4 - 5'7||49CM||30.2IN|
|5'7 - 5'10||52CM||31.3IN|
|5'10 - 6'1||55CM||32.5IN|
|6'1 - 6'3||58CM||33.6IN|
|6'3 - 6'6||60CM||34.8IN|
The Wabi Lightweight Single Speed / Fixed Gear wheels feature double wall, aero profile rims, low flange hubs with fixed/fixed rear hubs . These hand built wheels have final tensioning, lateral and vertical truing and pre-stressing done here at Wabi Cycles in Colorado. Wheels include rim strips, and a lock ring for a fixed cog for the rear wheel. The rear hub is a flip-flop design. Fixed threading on both sides allows the use of fixed or freewheel on either or both sides of the hub.
- Lightweight - 844g front, 881g rear
- Black, 410g aero-profile 32h rims with silver machined braking surface.
- Low flange hubs with silky smooth sealed bearing hubs
- FX/FX rear flip flop hub can take freewheels or fixed cogs.
- Bolt-on hollow axle design that is also quick release compatible.
- 14/15 gauge double butted stainless spokes laced in a 3 cross pattern.
- Hand finished truing and pre-stressing
- 100mm front, 120mm rear axle widths
- 12.6mm ID rim width
IMPORTANT: The rear wheels require rear dropouts that are at least 5mm thick. If they are less than 5mm (or just at 5mm), you'll need a chain tensioner to ensure the proper clamp. See our installation page for more info.
The rear wheels are only for 120mm rear dropout widths (OLD) and can't be used or adapted for wider dropout widths like 126mm.