Gran Compe 700C Single Speed/Fixed Wheelset, Black
Heavy duty all-black urban 700C wheelset from Dia Compe of Japan.
|RIDER HEIGHT||FRAME SIZE||STANDOVER HEIGHT|
|5'4 - 5'7||49CM||30.2IN|
|5'7 - 5'10||52CM||31.3IN|
|5'10 - 6'1||55CM||32.5IN|
|6'1 - 6'3||58CM||33.6IN|
|6'3 - 6'6||60CM||34.8IN|
These wheels come straight from Dia Compe of Japan. They are best for the rider that wants an all-black highly durable (yet heavier) wheelset.
- Gran Compe high flange fixed/fixed threaded hub.
- Dia Compe black anodized rim with silver eyelets for extra durability
- 32h front and 32h rear hub drilling.
- Straight gauge stainless steel spokes with silver brass nipples.
- 25mm deep rims.
- Front Axle: 9x1 Threaded / Rear Axle: 10x1 Threaded
- 100mm front, 120mm rear.
- Rim brake compatible.
- Weight: Front: 1100g, Rear: 1150g
Must have for rough urban riding
Just like the description says, these are absolutely heavy duty with snappy response and aggressive performance. I live in a mostly flat area so I cannot comment on how well the wheelset does with hillier sections, however, the few climbs I did do were smooth. The rolling feel is sturdy but comfortable, allowing for more aggressive (fun) riding.