ONO Walnut Brown Straight Classic Handelbar
The Straight Classic bars are carefully handcrafted, sanded and dyed with W.D. Lockwood wood dyes. W.D. Lockwood offers the best wood dyes available in the U.S., and has been supplying dyes to furniture makers since 1895. Each handlebar is soaked in linseed oil, orange oil, and beeswax, which helps protect the hickory wood from sun damage and creates a waterproof surface. Our unique and labor-intensive curing process will preserve the handlebar for many years of riding.
Designed for cyclists who commute by single-speed bicycles within an urban area, weighing between 100 and 250 pounds
- 25.4mm diameter
- Width: 18in (45.7cm)
- Handcrafted in Los Angeles
- Made from American hickory
- Finished with W.D. Lockwood dye, linseed oil, orange oil, and beeswax
- Designed for riders up to 250 lbs
- Not recommended for performance or road-racing purposes
Don't see what you are looking for? We can help you out with any ONO product, just give us a call.