Sugino RD2 Crankset, 170mm, Silver. UPGRADE
NOTE: This is only valid as an upgrade with a bicycle purchase.
Coming from legendary Japanese manufacturer Sugino, the RD2 is a great build or upgrade option for those looking for a beautiful anodized aluminum silver crank and chain ring that can tackle the track or city streets. The crank is made from a forged aluminum alloy and comes with a 130 BCS 48t 3/32" aluminum chain ring to match. This crank is compatible with our stock 103mm/68mm bottom bracket, but can also be used on 110mm road square taper bottom brackets.
|RIDER HEIGHT||FRAME SIZE||STANDOVER HEIGHT|
|5'4 - 5'7||49CM||30.2IN|
|5'7 - 5'10||52CM||31.3IN|
|5'10 - 6'1||55CM||32.5IN|
|6'1 - 6'3||58CM||33.6IN|
|6'3 - 6'6||60CM||34.8IN|
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: 130
- Color: Silver
- Defined Color: Silver
- Crank Intended Use: Road , Track
- Number of Chainrings: Single
- Crank Length (mm): 170 mm
- Rings: 48
- Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 3/32"
- Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS
- Weight: 565g
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 120 Hubs , 130 Hubs