Suzue Pro Max / H+ Son Archetype 700C Fixed/Fixed Wheelset, Radial Front, Silver
New wheel build featuring Suzue Pro Max hubs, DT Competition spokes and H+ Son Archetype rims. The Suzue hubs are an updated reintroduction of the classic track hub from one of Japan's oldest manufacturers. The silver features a high polish finish (and iridescent sidewall) matched a high flange and 'silky smooth' sealed bearings. We've done a radial front on this set.
|RIDER HEIGHT||FRAME SIZE||STANDOVER HEIGHT|
|5'4 - 5'7||49CM||30.2IN|
|5'7 - 5'10||52CM||31.3IN|
|5'10 - 6'1||55CM||32.5IN|
|6'1 - 6'3||58CM||33.6IN|
|6'3 - 6'6||60CM||34.8IN|
- Suzue Promax hubs with aluminum alloy shell and sealed bearings.
- 32h front and 32h rear hub drilling.
- Radial lacing front; Cross-laced rear spoke pattern.
- DT Competition double-butted spokes with brass nipples.
- 700C 25mm deep, 23mm external width and 18mm internal width rims.
- Front Axle: 9x1 Threaded / Rear Axle: 10x1 Threaded
- 100mm front, 120mm rear.
- Machined braking surface.
- Rim brake compatible.
- Weight: 993g Front, 1050g Rear
- Rim tape is not included.
- The axle nuts that are included on the Suzue rear hubs do not work well with thick dropouts (not enough thread engagement). For that reason, we include an additional set of rear axle nuts with every wheelset that will work better with those frames. We recommend trying the ones that come on the hub first, and only use the other nuts if needed.