Wabi 650C Lightweight Single Speed Wheelset
In-stock in April 2018. You can place an order, and it will be fulfilled as soon as these arrive in April.
Reducing rotational wheel weight is one of the easiest ways to increase the responsiveness and acceleration of a bike and the Wabi 650C Lightweight Wheelset may also make it one of the most economical. At 1460g our Wabi 650C Wheelset may be the lightest, most durable 650C wheels available for $250.
The Wabi Standard 650C fixed gear wheel set features double wall, aero profile A Rim. With a combined weight of 1460g these hand built wheels have final tensioning, lateral and vertical truing and pre-stressing done here at Wabi Cycles in Oklahoma. Wheels include rim strips, and a lock ring for a fixed cog. The rear hub is a flip-flop design, fixed threading on both sides allows the use of fixed or freewheel on either or both sides of the hub.
- Lightweight - 1460g/set (690g front, 770g rear)
- Silky smooth sealed bearing hubs
- Bolt on design is lighter than nuts and doesn't damage dropouts
- Superlight and compliant rims for a great ride
- 14/15 double butted stainless spokes 20 front, 24 rear
- Hand finished truing and pre-stressing
- Threading on both sides allows flip flop options
- 100mm front, 120mm rear
Need tires? Give us a call to add stock or custom order tires/tubes to your new wheelset.