Wabi Lightweight Single Speed Wheelset, 700C (Offsite)
Reducing rotational wheel weight is one of the easiest ways to increase the responsiveness and acceleration of a bike and the Wabi Lightweight Single Speed Wheelset may also make it one of the most economical. At 1725g our Wabi Lightweight Wheelset may be the lightest, most durable wheels available for the price.
|RIDER HEIGHT||FRAME SIZE||STANDOVER HEIGHT|
|5'4 - 5'7||49CM||30.2IN|
|5'7 - 5'10||52CM||31.3IN|
|5'10 - 6'1||55CM||32.5IN|
|6'1 - 6'3||58CM||33.6IN|
|6'3 - 6'6||60CM||34.8IN|
The Wabi Lightweight Single Speed Wheelset fixed gear wheel set features double wall, aero profile 7301 A Rim. With a combined weight of 1725g these hand built wheels have final tensioning, lateral and vertical truing and pre-stressing done here at Wabi Cycles in Colorado. Wheels include rim strips, and a lock ring for a fixed cog. The rear hub is a flip-flop design, fixed threading on both sides allows the use of fixed or freewheel on either or both sides of the hub.
- Lightweight - 1725g/set (844g front, 881g rear)
- Silky smooth sealed bearing hubs
- Bolt on design is lighter than nuts and doesn't damage dropouts
- True 410g rims- superlight and compliant for a great ride
- 14/15 double butted stainless spokes 32 hole
- Hand finished truing and pre-stressing
- Threading on both sides allows flip flop options
- 100mm front, 120mm rear
- 12.6mm ID
Need tires? Give us a call to add stock or custom order tires/tubes to your new wheelset.