Our stock crankset provides solid quality and value with the ability to choose any chainring size as needed.
The Wabi crankset is a midrange option for all riders and has been a tried and true standard for the last 10 years.
Based on the Andel RS series crankset, it features cold-forged 170mm alloy crank arms and a 3/32" 7075 aluminum alloy chainring. Like all of our components, this crankset is free of logos - just a clean look.
- Chainring BCD: 144
- Chainring Teeth: As needed
- Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 3/32"
- Crank Length (mm): 170mm
- BB: Not included. JIS square taper. Andel default spindle length is 110mm (but we use typically use 103 - 107mm depending on setup).
- Weight: 713g
- Chainline: 42.5mm
This crankset currently only comes in 170mm and can be set up with most gear ratios. Just ask us.
Wabi Compatibility: This crankset is compatible with all of our frames.
- 8mm axle wrench (install and removal)
- Park Tool Crank Puller CCP-22 (removal)