This high-performance 700C fixed gear-single speed wheelset features Phil Wood Classic hubs, DT Competition double-butted spokes, and H Plus Son Archetype rims. The American-made Phil Wood hubs, renowned for their quality, are designed for single speed/fixed gear use and built to last. The Archetype rims are lightweight, 25mm aero profile with machined sidewalls. Both wheels are meticulously 3x cross-laced with DT Comp spokes and brass nipples, ensuring a perfect balance of performance and durability.
Note: The black Archetype rims are a machined sidewall with black anodizing applied after the machining. The anodizing will wear over time with rim brakes.
- Phil Wood Classic high flange fixed/freewheel threaded hub.
- Hubs features an 6061 alloy hub and stainless steel axle and bolts.
- 32h front and 32h rear hub drilling.
- DT Competition double-butted spokes with brass nipples.
- 700C 25mm deep, 23mm external width and 18mm internal width rims.
- Front Axle: 9x1 Threaded / Rear Axle: 10x1 Threaded
- 100mm front, 120mm rear.
- Machined braking surface (black rims are black anodized).
- Rim brake compatible.
- Weight: Front: 990g, Rear: 1070g
- Note: Rim tape is not included, but it is available as an add-on (though it won't be installed due to delaminating concerns during shipping).
- Includes Phil Wood lockring