Our most popular frameset features Reynolds 725 steel and seamless TIG weld.
NOTE: As our current Classic frameset inventory is getting lower, most of our frame inventory is accounted for on the Classic build page. We only have custom color options listed here. If you don't see a frame available here, check there for availability (based on size and color of a full build) and then contact us. We'll invoice you for the frame. Also, check out our Classic Imperfect frameset page. Frames with minor cosmetic issues at a discount.
Our current colors are Cosmic Red, Rhodium Blue, Bone White and Alpine Gray. Plus, custom colors are available starting at $650 (depending on color). See info here.
Frames also have been updated with new chainstay design for better clearance with narrow cranksets and provide more stiffness in the rear triangle.
The frame is hand-built using seamless heat treated, double butted oversized Reynolds 725 chromoly steel main tubes with forged track style rear drops. There are braze ons for two bottle cages, on the down tube and seat tube.
The fork is brazed tapered chromoly steel with investment cast crown, 1 1/8" steerer and forged fork ends. It includes a Tange Seiki Technoglide headset with cartridge type bearings.
Chainstay are indented on the inside to provide optimal tire clearance and indented on the outside of the drive side to provide better crankarm/chainring clearance.
- Includes: Frame, fork, headset, and seat post clamp
- Weight: 5.8 lbs (55cm)
- Accepts 68mm English standard bottom brackets.
- Threadless 1-1/8" steerer tube
- 100m front dropout spacing; 120mm rear dropout spacing
- 27.2mm seatpost compatible
- Accommodates almost all track cranksets (tested to 135mm Q factor).
- Eyelets at inside of front fork and inset at rear dropouts. May require fender/rack modifications and/or spacers to fit properly.
- Bottom bracket is not included.
We cannot guarantee the fit of any specific component set other than the ones we sell with our complete bikes. If you are planning a specific build please contact us to see if we are aware of any issues. Even so, we will be unable to offer refunds based on lack of fit with any third-party components.