This is an extra frame from our City Lights edition Classic. This is the frame only (as we don't have all of the other components for the build). It is at a slight discount and available for shipment. If you want to convert it to a build, purchase it and then contact us.
Our most popular frameset features Reynolds 725 steel and seamless TIG weld.
Frames also have been updated with new chainstay design for better clearance with narrow cranksets and provide more stiffness in the rear triangle.
The frame is hand-built using seamless heat treated, double butted oversized Reynolds 725 chromoly steel main tubes with forged track style rear drops. There are braze ons for two bottle cages, on the down tube and seat tube.
The fork is brazed tapered chromoly steel with investment cast crown, 1 1/8" steerer and forged fork ends. It includes a Tange Seiki Technoglide headset with cartridge type bearings.
Chainstay are indented on the inside to provide optimal tire clearance and indented on the outside of the drive side to provide better crankarm/chainring clearance.
- Includes: Frame, fork, headset, and seat post clamp
- Weight: 5.8 lbs (55cm)
- Accepts 68mm English standard bottom brackets.
- Threadless 1-1/8" steerer tube
- 100m front dropout spacing; 120mm rear dropout spacing
- 27.2mm seatpost compatible
- Accommodates almost all track cranksets (tested to 135mm Q factor).
- Eyelets at inside of front fork and inset at rear dropouts. May require fender/rack modifications and/or spacers to fit properly.
- Bottom bracket is not included.
We cannot guarantee the fit of any specific component set other than the ones we sell with our complete bikes. If you are planning a specific build please contact us to see if we are aware of any issues. Even so, we will be unable to offer refunds based on lack of fit with any third-party components.