The Wabi CX/Urban is a lightweight, heavy-duty wheelset that handles wider tires (up to 45mm), heavier loads and serious abuse - even gravel or cyclocross riding.
Coming in at 1940 grams, this wheelset features a silver low-flange hub, heavy duty anodized black rims with a silver machined braking surface, silver eyeleted spoke holes and 3x cross-laced straight-gauge spokes. Our specially-designed fixed/fixed hubs, with a little more depth than standard fixed hubs, are designed to easily accept freewheels with no issues for both single speed and fixed riding.
- Lightweight: 1920g/set (940g front, 1000g rear) with rim tape and wheel bolts.
- Black, low-profile 32h rims with silver machined braking surface and silver eyeleted spoke holes.
- Low flange silver hubs with silky smooth sealed bearing hubs.
- FX/FX rear flip-flop hub can take freewheels or fixed cogs.
- Bolt-on hollow axle design that is also quick release compatible.
- 14g straight gauge stainless spokes with silver brass nipples.
- 32H 3x cross-laced spokes on front and rear
- 100mm front, 120mm rear axle width.
- 18.5mm internal rim width.
- Recommended tire widths: 28mm to 45mm.
- Hand finished pre-stressing and truing.
IMPORTANT: These wheels require rear dropouts that are at least 5mm thick. If they are less than 5mm (or just at 5mm), you'll need a chain tensioner to ensure the proper clamp. See our installation page for more info.
These wheels are only for 120mm rear dropout widths (OLD) and can't be used or adapted for wider dropout widths like 126mm.
See our installation page for guidance, including torque recommendations. Replacement wheel bearings also available.
Need tires? Give us a call to add stock or custom order tires/tubes to your new wheelset.