Gran Compe II hubs, DT Competition spokes and H+ Son Archetype rims - all in silver. Gran Compe II hubs are a solid option from Dia Compe, the 100 year old Japanese manufacturer.
- Gran Compe II hubs with cold forged aluminum body and sealed bearings.
- 32h front and 32h rear hub drilling.
- DT Competition double-butted spokes with brass nipples.
- 700C 25mm deep, 23mm external width and 18mm internal width rims.
- Front Axle: 9x1 Threaded / Rear Axle: 10x1 Threaded
- 100mm front, 120mm rear.
- Machined braking surface.
- Rim brake compatible.
- Note: Rim tape is not included.
- Weight: 993g Front, 1050g Rear