This wheelset bring combines the highest performance, quality and durability with a more minimalistic aesthetic than the high-flange version - featuring Phil Wood Classic low-flange hubs, DT Competition double-butted spokes and H Plus Son Archetype rims.
The Phil Wood Classic hubs sets the standard for single speed/fixed gear hubs. Built with the highest quality materials and finish in the US, these hubs are meant to last a lifetime. The H Plus Son Archetype rims are a lightweight 25mm aero profile rim with machined side walls. Both front and back wheels are 3x cross-laced with DT Comp double-butted spokes and brass nipples for the perfect balance of performance and durability
The black Archetype rims are a machined sidewall with black anodizing applied after the machining. The anodizing will wear over time with rim brakes.
- Phil Wood Classic low flange fixed/fixed threaded hub.
- Hubs features an 6061 alloy hub and stainless steel axle and bolts.
- 32h front and 32h rear hub drilling.
- DT Competition double-butted spokes with brass nipples.
- 700C 25mm deep, 23mm external width and 18mm internal width rims.
- Front Axle: 9x1 Threaded / Rear Axle: 10x1 Threaded
- 100mm front, 120mm rear.
- Machined braking surface.
- Rim brake compatible.
- Weight: Front: 960g, Rear: 1040g
- Note: Rim tape is not included
- Includes Phil Wood lockring
Freewheels can always be installed on the fixed side of a hub if you are looking to use this wheel for single speed riding.