This 700C wheelset, featuring Phil Wood Classic low-flange hubs, DT Competition spokes, and H Plus Son Archetype rims, offers top performance and durability with a sleek look. These US-made hubs are renowned for their quality and longevity. The lightweight, 25mm aero-profile Archetype rims have machined sidewalls for effective braking. Both wheels are built with 3x cross-laced DT Comp spokes for optimal balance of strength and durability. Note: The black anodizing on the rims, applied post-machining, will gradually wear with rim brake use.
- Phil Wood Classic low flange fixed/fixed threaded hub (freewheel compatible**).
- Hubs features an 6061 alloy hub and stainless steel axle and bolts.
- 32h front and 32h rear hub drilling.
- DT Competition double-butted spokes with brass nipples.
- 700C 25mm deep, 23mm external width and 18mm internal width rims.
- Front Axle: 9x1 Threaded / Rear Axle: 10x1 Threaded
- 100mm front, 120mm rear.
- Machined braking surface.
- Rim brake compatible.
- Weight: Front: 960g, Rear: 1040g
- Note: Rim tape is not included, but it is available as an add-on (though it won't be installed due to delaminating concerns during shipping).
- Includes Phil Wood lockring
**Freewheels can always be installed on the fixed side of a hub if you are looking to use this wheel for single speed riding.