This 700C fixed gear-single speed wheelset blends a polished vintage style with superior performance, featuring Phil Wood Classic Low Flange hubs, DT Competition double-butted spokes, and H Plus Son TB-14 box-profile rims. Crafted in the US with top-quality materials, the low flange version of the Classic track hub is built for longevity. The TB-14 rims, notable for their box profile and eyeleted spoke holes, combine lightness and durability. Both wheels are 3x cross-laced with DT Comp spokes and brass nipples, merging classic aesthetics with modern functionality.
- Phil Wood Classic low flange fixed/freewheel threaded hub.
- Hubs features an 6061 alloy hub and stainless steel axle and bolts.
- 32h front and 32h rear hub drilling.
- DT Competition double-butted spokes with brass nipples.
- 700C 14mm deep, 23mm external width and 18mm internal width rims.
- Front Axle: 9x1 Threaded / Rear Axle: 10x1 Threaded
- 100mm front, 120mm rear axle width.
- Machined braking surface.
- Rim brake compatible.
- Note: Rim tape is not included.
- Includes two Phil Wood lockrings
Freewheels can always be installed on the fixed side of a hub if you are looking to use this wheel for single speed riding.